1. Click Start, and then click Run.
2. Type regedit, and then click OK.
3. Navigate to the following key:
4. In the right pane, double-click the IRPStackSize value.
If the IRPStackSize value does not already exist, use the following procedure to create it:
1. In the Parameters folder of the registry, right-click the right pane.
2. Point to New, and then click DWord Value.
3. Type IRPStackSize.
Type "IRPStackSize" exactly as it is displayed because the value name is case-sensitive.
5. Change the Base to decimal, set the value to 15, and click OK.
6. Close the Registry Editor.
7. Restart the computer.