Mozilla Firefox offers several options to make it even faster. Follow the steps below to speed up Firefox on a broadband connection.
- Type (or copy and paste) "about:config" without quotes into the address bar and press enter.
- Type (or copy and paste) "network.http.pipelining" without quotes into the filter bar.
- Double click on the network.http.pipelining listing that appears to set its value to true.
- Double click on the network.http.pipelining.maxrequests listing that appears.
- Delete the current value and replace it with the number "8" without quotes.
- Click ok.